Friday, March 6, 2009

First day home




Linley Carolyn Lujan was born Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 10:41 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 20-1/2 inches long.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Lujan Family! I am so happy to hear of Linley's safe arrival! She is absolutely beautiful!! I love her name too. Best wishes and lots of love to you all, Jeanette Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. Can't wait to see more photos. Love you all so much, cherish every moment.
    Nini and Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather and Arron.. she is beautiful!! Can't wait to see her! Love you both so much xoxo :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is adorable -- and what a beautiful name. Naeem and I are so, so happy for you!

    With love and prayers,
    Mehvesh (and Naeem and Faiz).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather,
    Linley is so beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her and introduce her to Dominic. Lets get together in a few weeks, when you feel up to it. We can swap labor stories.
    -Nicci (Schoolhouse Yoga)

    ReplyDelete